4th UGC writers campus
This year again, 20 upcoming writers will be selected to take part in the one-week writing training.
Mentored by high standard professionals in a creative hub near Lille, candidates will have the opportunity to develop their TV series project with renowned tutors (Sarah Treem in 2018, the Jacquemetton duo in 2019), and then meet and pitch their project to TV industry producers, broadcasters and platforms during Series Mania Forum.
WHO ARE THE PARTNER SCHOOLS?
• La Fémis (Paris – France)
• Le Conservatoire Européen d’Etude Audiovisuelle (Paris – France)
• Serial Eyes (DFFB, Berlin – Germany)
• The London Film School (London – United Kingdom)
• Midpoint (Prague – Czech Republic)
• Scuola Holden (Torino – Italy)
• INSAS (Brussels – Belgium)
• Sam Spiegel Film School (Jerusalem – Israel)
WHAT IS THE COST OF THE CAMPUS?
Participants lodging, workshop participation and festival attendance are covered. Participants are only responsible for their own travel costs to and from Lille and meal expenses.
WHAT IS THE WORKING LANGUAGE?
English, which also is the language required for all the application files. Applications written in another language than English will not be considered.
WHAT IS THE DEADLINE TO APPLY?
The call for applications is now closed for 2021.
The final selection and schedule for the Campus will be announced in mid-April.