OK

In partnership with Series Mania Forum

Series' Women
SERIES’ WOMEN, the first career enhancement programme for female producers in the European drama series industry, announces its line-up of 20 participants for the inaugural 2021 edition.

Through its holistic approach, SERIES’ WOMEN:

• fosters the producers’ access to industry markets,
  • supports the building of professional networks
  • and offers access to top industry experts as mentors to take the producers’ careers to the next level.

In addition to live online workshops conducted by highly experienced business trainers and a self-study phase with access to EPI’s innovative online courses, the programme stands out by providing curated mentoring and pitching training as well as full-delegate access and exclusive pitching and networking opportunities at Series Mania Forum 2021.

The first edition of SERIES’ WOMEN will run between April and September 2021.  

More information on www.epi.media/series-women

Full list of selected producers: 

• Mille Bjørke, Mastiff, Denmark I Producer THE EXCEPTION (2020), THREE HEISTS AND A HAMSTER (2017)
  • Lindsay Campbell, Mesmeric Pictures, Ireland I Producer HERSTORY IRELAND’S EPIC WOMEN (2020), HANDY (2019), SANDBOY (2014)
  • Pilar Crespo, Magnetika Films, Spain I Producer THE SECRET OF BÉLMEZ (2019), THE TRAGEDY OF BIESCAS (2019), THE LAST SHOT (2018)
  • Johanna Enäsuo, MRP Matila Röhr Productions, Finland I Producer PEACEMAKER (2020), BAYONETA (2018)
  • Jessica Hefti, Zodiac Pictures, Switzerland I TV Producer TATORT – ZÜRI BRÄNNT (2020), Executive Producer LE VOYAGEUR (2016)
  • Caroline Houben, Climax Films, Belgium I Co-Producer ATLAS (2021), THE MAN WITHOUT  GRAVITY (2019) 
  • Karen Kristensen, Drive Studios, Denmark I Producer LIMBOLAND S2 (2021), Associate Producer  THE DAY WE DIED (2020), Producer IN A MONTH (2017) 
  • Nadine Lüchinger, Filmgerberei, Switzerland I Producer METTA DA FEIN (2020), ALA KACHUU  (2020) 
  • Abigail Mallia, Take//Two, Malta I Producer/Director MARYANNE (2020), HOLY MARY! (2018), THE  EVANGELISTS (2008) 
  • Anna Mannion, Tri Moon Films, Ireland I Producer SKIP TO THE END (2019) 
  • Sarah Marks, MARKS, Belgium I Producer PATRICK (2019), Co-Producer BUMPERKLEEF (2019)
  • Mette Mikkelsen, New Tales, Denmark I Co-Producer BLURRED VISION (2019), Producer NEEDLE  BOY (2016) 
  • Annett Neukirchen, Aspekt Telefilm-Produktion, Germany I Executive Producer BROTHER (2017),  Producer NEUE VAHR SÜD (2010) 
  • Maja Pek-Brünjes, Antitalent, Croatia I Producer STORKMAN (2020), THE LAST WELL (2017),  GORAN (2016)  
  • Barbara Pichler, KGP Filmproduktion, Austria I Producer TAXI, TAXI (2021), THE GIRL FROM THE  MOUNTAIN LAKE (2020), AT THE BARRACKS (2019) 
  • Flora Rumpler, Razor Film Produktion, Germany I Assistant Producer THE PERFECT CANDIDATE  (2019), Producer INVISIBLE (2016)  
  • Kristin Ulseth, Miso Film, Norway I Producer GILBERT’S GRIM REVENGE (2016), ODD IS AN EGG  (2016), HOKUS POKUS ALFIE ATKINS (2013) 
  • Anette Unger, Leitwolf Filmproduktion, Germany I Co-Producer ROMYS SALON (2019) Assistant  Producer ONCE UPON A TIME IN INDIAN COUNTRY (2017) 
  • Margarita Veberaite, Shakehaus, United Kingdom/Lithuania I Producer PITY PARTY (2019),  TOMORROW MIGHT BE THE DAY (2018), EVENT HORIZON (2016) 
  • Lena Weiss, Glitter & Doom Filmproduktion, Austria I Producer NORA’S ARK (2020), WINGS OF THE  SPIRIT (2019), Production Manager STROKE OF LUCK (2019)

Read the full press release here.