After watching their care workers hook up at a bar, two strangers with cerebral palsy become determined to explore their own relationships with sex, and each other.
All that makes Australian series great is packed into this uplifting, raunchy and human tale about two youngsters living with cerebral palsy and their two carers.
– 10 ans
- Created By Angus THOMPSON, Emma MYERS, Nina OYAMA
- Written By Angus THOMPSON, Emma MYERS, Nina OYAMA
- Directed By Madeleine GOTTLIEB, Alistair BALDWIN
- Music Lance GURISIK
- With Hannah DIVINEY, Angus THOMPSON, Patrick JHANUR, Miriama SMITH, Tracy MANN
- Production Lazy Susan Films, Mad Ones Films
- Broadcaster SBS, CBC, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation