AUGUST 31, 2021
The audiovisual industry at the heart of European recovery
- Rodolphe Belmer – President, Series Mania
Europe in the digital era
How to make the digital transition an opportunity for European content?
- Bruno Patino – President, ARTE, France
- Superna Kalle – President, International Digital Network, Starz, USA
- Olivier Jollet – SVP and General Manager of Pluto TV, ViacomCBS Networks International, USA
- Andrea Scrosati – Group Chief Operating Officer, Fremantle, UK
Viaplay, the strategy of a European streaming leader
- Anders Jensen – President & CEO, Nordic Entertainment Group, Sweden
Group TF1, a private broadcaster supporting creativity
- Gilles Pélisson – Chairman & CEO, TF1 Group, France
Disney+: Our European Story
- Jan Koeppen – President EMEA, The Walt Disney Company, USA
Banijay: what is the strategy of the largest international content producer?
- Stéphane Courbit – President, Banijay, France
- Marco Bassetti – CEO, Banijay, France
How to build national champions in a globalized market?
- Nicolas de Tavernost – Chairman of the Executive Board & CEO, M6 Group, France
Connecting European audiences to compelling content
- Priya Dogra – President, WarnerMedia EMEA & Asia (excluding China), WarnerMedia, United-Kingdom
- Christina Sulebakk – General Manager, HBO Max EMEA, WarnerMedia, Denmark
What future for TV? Linear broadcasters tackling the transformation of the industry
- Delphine Ernotte-Cunci – President, European Broadcasting Union & CEO, France Télévisions, France
- Hanna Stjärne – CEO, SVT, Sweden
- Jan Mojto – CEO, Beta Film, Germany
- Karim Ibourki – Vice-chair, European Regulators Group for Audiovisual Media Services (ERGA),
President, CSA.Be, Belgium
In partnership with the European Film Forum
The audiovisual sector: a strategic ambition for the single market ?
- Thierry Breton – European Commissioner for Internal Market
How to establish the audiovisual industry as a driving force of the recovery in the EU?
- Speeches by invited European ministers, including Bénédicte Linard (Vice-President and Minister of Children, Health, Culture, Media and Women’s Rights, Government of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation), and Anneli Ott (Minister of Culture, Government of the Republic of Estonia).
- Closing speech by Roselyne Bachelot-Narquin, Minister of Culture, France
Guests of Honor