CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
This year again, 20 upcoming writers will be selected to take part in the week-long writing workshop at the Creative Bazaar in Lille.
Within this creative incubator, candidates will have the opportunity to develop their TV series project with renowned tutors (Amit Cohen in 2021, Eli Horowitz in 2020, the Jacquemetton duo in 2019 and Sarah Treem in 2018), and then meet with, and pitch their projects to, TV industry producers, broadcasters, and platforms during Series Mania Forum.
The call for applications is now closed.
The selected projets will soon be revealed.
the residency in details
Who are the partner schools ?
• Serial Eyes (DFFB, Berlin – Germany)
• The London Film School (London – United Kingdom)
• Midpoint (Prague – Czech Republic)
• Scuola Holden (Torino – Italy)
• Sam Spiegel Film School (Jerusalem – Israel)
• La Fémis (Paris – France)
WHAT IS THE COST OF THE RESIDENCY ?
Participants lodging, workshop participation and festival attendance are covered. Participants are only responsible for their own travel costs to and from Lille and meal expenses.
WHAT IS THE WORKING LANGUAGE ?
English, which also is the language required for all the application files. Applications written in another language than English will not be considered.
- 31/01/2022: Announcement of the selected participants by email.
- 17/03/2022: Arrival of the candidates in Lille.
- From 17/03/2022 to 21/03/2022: Workshops, masterclasses and individual sessions with mentors/tutors at the Creative Bazaar.
- From 22/03/2022 to 24/03/2022: Attendance to professional events and meetings during the Forum at Lille Grand Palais.
The selected writers must be available to participate in the whole week of the writing training.