We look forward to seeing you again at the end of the summer for this new edition of the festival! We do everything we can to make Series Mania a real moment of reunion while ensuring everyone’s safety. Also, to allow everyone to participate, this 2021 edition will be available in Lille and online.
In order to welcome all registered professionals, in the best sanitary conditions, SERIES MANIA FORUM is implementing the following measures:
- Systematic control of the Health PASS
- Wearing a mask is compulsory inside the building
- Distribution of hydroalcoholic gel at the entrances and exits of the building
- Identification by QR CODE scan or paper register for anyone working on site
- Real-time monitoring of gauges
- Establishment of a reception and mediation team to manage queues, streamline traffic
- Adaptation of traffic directions
- An airy scenography to facilitate movement between the stands
- Catering: seated catering, contactless payment and 2-meter distance
- Display and compliance of distancing rules
- Regular and reinforced cleaning of spaces and disinfection of contact spaces
- 100% fresh air supply with filtration throughout the Lille Grand Palais building
- Dematerialization of the majority of communication media
- Appointment of a COVID-19 referent for the Lille Grand Palais site
clean & safe charter
The Professional Forum which takes place at Lille Grand Palais is labeled Clean & Safe.
In addition to the protocol deployed as part of the Clean & Safe charter, specific measures are developed, such as regular cleaning of spaces, an adapted direction of circulation, more space between the different stands than the imposed government measures and the presence of COVID referents on site.
As the Forum mainly welcomes international professionals, a Health PASS is compulsory to participate to the event. You can find all the information relating to the Health PASS and the opening of borders below.
FAQ about Covid-19 safety plan
We invite you to regularly consult the state of the situation on the French government site.
We invite you to consult the dedicated FAQ on the French government site.
We invite you to consult the section dedicated to the Health PASS on the French government website.
Applying for a COVID certificate if you were vaccinated abroad :
We invite you to consult the section devoted to foreign arrivals on the French government website.
We invite you to consult the Paris Aéroport website.
We invite you to consult the Lille airport website (in French only).