Nadia and Martin are trying to make it in the art scene in La Condesa, a trendy neighborhood in Mexico City, she in cinema, he in music. Things aren’t working out, so they decide to separate amicably and divide their belongings in a civilized way. But as with Irene Dunne and Cary Grant in Leo McCarey’s The Awful Truth, the conflict centres on the custody of the dog, named Amsterdam.
- Created by Gustavo TARETTO
- Directed by Gustavo TARETTO
- Written by Gustavo TARETTO
- With Naian GONZÁLEZ NORVIND Sebastián BUITRÓN
- Music Gabriel CHWOJNIK
- Production WarnerMedia Latin America