On our website:
From Friday, March 6th at noon, you can book your screenings for free : your sessions in Lille and your sessions in other regions.
All screening sessions, meetings and conferences are free. Reservation is not mandatory but gives you priority over spectators without tickets.
There are three ways to attend the sessions:
1 – You do not have a ticket: all our sessions are accessible at the last minute. You need to go to the reception 15 minutes before the screening. First people arrived will be first people to enter !
2 – You have a ticke : You need to come at the latest 15 minutes before the screening begins, with your ticket (printed or downloaded on your phone) in the line ” WITH TIKET “.
3 – You have a Pass SERIES MANIA : You need to come with your pass no later than 10 minutes before screening begins in the line ” WITH PASS”.
Being in advance is the surest way to get access to the session: Having a Pass or a ticket can not guarantee a spot to the screening, the access is being done within the limits of available spots.
To avoid any disturbance to the audience, the entrance to the room is not allowed once the screening started.
For each reservation, according to the scheduled session, it is possible to withdraw 1, 2, 3 or 4 seats by screenig, with a maximum of 3 sessions per day.
If you cannot attend the screening you have booked, please be kind to the other series lovers and cancel your reservation. Send us an email at email@example.com and mention the name and the time and day of the session you want to cancel.
Yes! In all our theatres and for all our sessions, it is possible to take your tickets directly on site.
It is also possible to collect your tickets at the Village Festival from March 20th on, at the following times:
– From Wednesday, March 18th to Friday, March 20th, from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
– From Saturday, March 21st to Saturday, March 28th, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Village Festival by Crédit Mutuel is located in Tripostal, avenue Willy Brandt in Lille (between Lille Flandres station and Lille Europe station).
– The UGC Ciné-Cité, 40 rue de Béthune
– The Majestic, 52 rue de Béthune
– The Nouveau Siècle, 17 place Mendès France
Photography is strictly prohibited
You will find the program sorted by types of competitions there.
All information about the sessions (summary of the series, accessibility, age limit) are also available when booking by clicking on the icon (i) for the session of your choice. The screenings are then sorted by day, by place and by hour.
Tickets are assigned to a name, but if you cannot attend, you can give your ticket to someone else. Any resale of tickets is strictly prohibited.
When you make your reservation, you have 15 minutes to finalize it. After this time, your order may not be successful. You should reiterate your reservation. You should also check the “junk mail” or “spam” folders of your mailbox. If the problem is not fixed, please contact us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the exception of rooms 6 and 9 of UGC Ciné-Cité, our screening rooms are accessible to people with reduced mobility. You can check this information on our program page.
For any reservation intended for people with reduced mobility in Lille, please contact us at email@example.com. For all sessions in the other regions, please contact the venue directly.
Some festival sessions are not recommended for children under 12 years old. Please check this information on our program page or when booking the session.
The pass SERIES MANIA
The PASS SERIES MANIA grants a VIP access to the festival.
– priority access for all screening sessions, unlimited and without reservation for one person: you just have to show your PASS in the line “PASS Access” to enter the room before everyone
– an invitation to the opening and closing ceremonies of the festival
– the official catalog of the festival
– a Welcome-bag with SERIES MANIA goodies
The PASS SERIES MANIA is assigned to a name:
Your first and last names and your photo will be printed on your PASS.
It is therefore not possible to lend your PASS.
You will be able to collect your Pass from March 20th at 2 p.m. at the Village Festival by Crédit Mutuel (Tripostal, avenue Willy Brandt). You will need to show a printout of your e-ticket or the downloaded version on your smartphone.
The village festival by CRÉDIT mutuel
Access to the Village Festival by Crédit Mutuel is free and available without any reservation, day or night. You don’t need any booking to access the signing sessions, the exhibitions or the bar of the Village Festival by Crédit Mutuel.
Several “points infos” will be available before and during the festival:
– At the Village Festival by Crédit Mutuel (Tripostal Avenue Willy Brandt), Wednesday, March 18th and Thursday, March 19th, from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., Friday, March 20th from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m., and from Saturday, March 21st to Saturday, March 28th,from 10 p.m. to 8 p.m.
– In the Series Mania Bus, Place du Théâtre from Saturday, March 14th to Thursday, March 19th, from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m., and from Friday, March 20th to Saturday, March 28th, from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m..
– At the entrance of each screening venue (UGC, Majestic, Nouveau Siècle) from March 20th to March 28th.
If you want to discuss TV shows, you can join the discussion group “Series Maniacs”: To join Series Maniacs
Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.