Screening sessions, meetings and conferences
The Pass Series Mania
The Village Festival by Crédit Mutuel
All screening sessions, meetings and conferences are free. Reservation is not mandatory but gives you priority over spectators without tickets.
There are three ways to attend the sessions :
1 - You do not have a ticket : all our sessions are accessible at the last minute. You need to go to the reception 15 minutes before the screening. First people arrived will be first people to enter !
2 - You have a ticket : You need to come at the latest 15 minutes before the screening begins, with your ticket (printed or downloaded on your phone) in the line " WITH TIKET ".
3 - You have a Pass SERIES MANIA : You need to come with your pass no later than 10 minutes before screening begins in the line " WITH PASS".
Being in advance is the surest way to get access to the session : Having a Pass or a ticket can not guarantee a spot to the sreening, the access is being done within the limits of availables spots.
In order not to disturb the audience, the entrance to the room is not allowed once the screening started.
For each reservation, according to the scheduled session, it is possible to withdraw 1, 2, 3 or 4 places by projection, with a maximum of 3 sessions per day.
Yes ! In all our theatres and for all our sessions, it is possible to take your tickets directly on site.
It is also possible to collect your tickets at the Village Festival from March 20th at the following times:
- Wednesday, March 20 to Friday, March 22, from 14h to 19h
- From Saturday 23 March to Saturday 30 March, from 10h to 20h
Our Village Festival by Crédit Mutuel is located in Tripostal, avenue Willy Brandt in Lille (between Lille Flandres station and Lille Europe station).
In Lille :
- The UGC Ciné-Cité, 40 rue de Béthune
- The Majestic, 52 rue de Béthune
- The Nouveau Siècle, 17 place Mendès France
In regions :
- The Colisée in Roubaix : 31 rue de l’Epeule, 59100, Roubaix
- The Colisée in Lens : 12, rue de Paris, 62300, Lens
- The Casino in Arras : 3, rue Emile Legrelle, 62000, Arras
- The theatre Raymond Devos à Tourcoing : 1, place du Théâtre, 59200, Tourcoing
- The Maison de la Culture in Amiens : 2, place Léon Gontier, 80006, Amiens
- The Studio 43 à Dunkerque : Pôle Marine, rue des fusiliers marins, 59140, Dunkerque
You will find the program sorted by types of competitions there.
All information about the sessions (summary of the series, accessibility, age limit) are also available when booking by clicking on the (i) of the session of your choice. The projections are then classified by day, by place and by hour.
When you make your reservation, you have 15 minutes to finalize it. After this time, your order may not be successful. We invite you to reiterate your reservation.We also invite you to consult the folder "junk mail" or "spam" of your mailbox. If the problem persists, thank you to contact us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the exception of rooms 6 and 9 of UGC Ciné-Cité, our screening rooms are accessible to people with reduced mobility. You can check this information on our programming page.
For any reservation dedicated to people with reduced mobility in Lille, please contact us at email@example.com. For all sessions in the region, please contact directly the room concerned.
The Pass SERIES MANIA
The PASS SERIES MANIA allows you to live the festival in "VIP" mode.
It includes :
- priority access for all screening sessions, unlimited and without reservation for one person: you just have to present your PASS in the "PASS Access" line to enter the room before everyone
- an invitation for 2 to the opening and closing ceremonies of the festival
- the official catalog of the festival
- Welcome-bag with gifts SERIES MANIA
The PASS SERIES MANIA is nominative :
Your first and last names and your photo will be printed on your PASS.
It is therefore not possible to lend your PASS.
The Village Festival by Crédit Mutuel
Access to the Village Festival by Crédit Mutuel is free and accessible without any reservation, day or evening. Whether for signing sessions, for visiting the exhibitions or for a drink at the Village Festival by Crédit Mutuel bar, there is no need to book.
Let's go !
Several "info points" will be available upstream and during the festival :
- At the Village Festival by Credit Mutuel (Tripostal Avenue Willy Brandt), Wednesday 20 and Thursday 21 from 14h to 19h, Friday, March 22 from 12h to 20h and Saturday 23 to Saturday 30 March from 10h to 20h.
- In the Series Mania Bus, Place du Théâtre from 12h to 19h from Saturday 16th to Thursday 21st March, then from 12h to 20h from Friday 22nd to Thursday 28th March.
- At the entrance of each projection site (UGC, Majestic, Nouveau Siècle) from March 22nd to 30th.
If you want to discuss TV shows, you can join the discussion group "Series Maniacs" : To join Series Maniacs
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as soon as possible.